Our Favorite 2016 Hyundai Genesis Reviews
The 2016 Hyundai Genesis reviews are rolling in, and we think it’s time to share them with our Oklahoma City and Edmond drivers. As one of the most competitively priced and powerful mid-size sedans on the road, the Genesis has quite a bit to offer. Before you visit us for a test drive, see what the critics have to say and check out some highlights.
Critics Are Impressed by the 2016 Hyundai Genesis
We have been fans of the Genesis since day one, but we thought you would appreciate some more impartial reviews:
- Edmunds praised the whole package, saying “A long list of features and a bargain price draw you in to the 2016 Hyundai Genesis but its quality interior and overall refinement might make you drive one home.”
- Car and Driver compared the Genesis to more expensive European luxury cars, concluding by saying “With the latest Genesis, mixing a tried-and-true value proposition with satisfying driving dynamics has paid off—no matter how you spec it.”
- Kelley Blue Book reached similar conclusions on the immense value of the Genesis, saying “If you like the looks and power of an Audi A7 or Lexus GS, but not the price tag, the 2016 Hyundai Genesis sedan may be the perfect solution. Big on value, power, high-tech and safety features, the Genesis offers everything its competitors offer at a significant discount.”
- The Car Connection praised the interior design: “Throughout the cabin of the Hyundai Genesis, you’ll find impressive materials and top-notch fit and finish. And whether you’ve owned various vehicles with luxury badges in the past or you’re new to luxury cars entirely, you won’t likely find anything missing in the comfort or ambiance.”
The 2016 Hyundai Genesis Specs and Features
It’s tough to list the highlights of the 2016 Hyundai Genesis specs and features without simply listing all of them.
- Under the hood is a 3.8L V6 with 311 hp and 293 lb.-ft. of torque, earning an EPA-estimated 29 mpg/highway and 18 mpg/city for a combined 22 mpg.
- Upgrading to the available 5.0L V8 adds on all-wheel drive and kicks the power up to 420 hp and 383 lb.-ft. of torque, rated at 23 mpg/highway, 15 mpg/city, and 18 mpg/combined.
As far as amenities are concerned, no Genesis driver should ever have to go without. Highlights include:
- Second-gen Hyundai Blue Link telematics with smartphone integration
- 8-inch touchscreen interface with built-in navigation
- Heated power-adjustable front seating
- Leather upholstery and a leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Rearview camera system with guidelines
The Signature, Tech, and Ultimate package options add on even more levels of customization.
Test Drive a 2016 Hyundai Genesis Near Oklahoma City and Edmond Today
We want to hear the 2016 Hyundai Genesis reviews of our Edmond and Oklahoma City neighbors; contact AutoMax Hyundai of Norman online or give us a call at (888) 974-8847 to schedule your test drive and give us your review. You’ll find our showroom open six days a week at 551 N Interstate Dr in Norman, OK.