2018 Hyundai Sonata Performance
The 2018 Hyundai Sonata performance features give Norman, OK drivers access to responsive power, exceptional fuel efficiency, and a smooth ride that makes it a top pick at US News whose experts call it “an excellent choice for shoppers looking for a commuter vehicle or a family sedan.” Drivers can build the perfect Sonata thanks to access to:
- Three Engine Options
- Three Transmission Choices
- Available Paddle Shifters
- Available Sport Tuned Power Steering
Read on this explore the Sonata’s capabilities and see why you don’t have to sacrifice driving excitement for practical efficiency.
Three potent four-cylinder engines provide more than enough power to rock the Norman, OK commute:
- 1.6 L Eco: Exclusive to the Eco trim is the 1.6 L DOHC 16-valve twin-scroll turbocharged four-cylinder engine with seven-speed EcoShift dual-clutch transmission with SHIFTRONIC capable of creating 178 hp and 195 lb.-ft. of torque.
- 2.4 L: The SE, SEL, Sport, and Limited trims are powered by the 2.4 L in-line four-cylinder engine mated to a six-speed automatic transmission with SHIFTRONIC. This pairing generates as much as 185- hp and 178 lb.-ft. of torque.
- 2.0 L: The Sport 2.0 T and Limited 2.0 T are powered by the 2.0 L in-line four-cylinder twin-scroll turbocharged power plants mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission with SHIFTRONIC for a total power output of as much as 245 hp and 260 lb.-ft. of torque.
Other Sonata Highlights
Power and efficiency aren’t the Hyundai Sonata’s only claims to fame. Drivers also have access to abundant amenities that include:
- Advanced Safety: Each Sonata is equipped with Blind Spot Detection, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Lane Change Assist, rearview camera, antilock braking with brake assist, tire pressure monitoring, and Electronic Stability Control.
- Exterior Conveniences: Power mirrors are the standard, with available heated side mirrors with integrated turn signal indicators available. Drivers can also choose stylish LED headlights, proximity key with pushbutton start, hands-free smart trunk, and attractive chrome touches.
- Interior Tech: The Hyundai Sonata delivers next-level conveniences with available technology that includes smart cruise control with start/stop capability, standard Bluetooth connectivity for hands-free calling, multifunction steering wheel, optional 8-inch touchscreen navigation, and an available 10-speaker Infinity premium audio system with subwoofer.
Test-drive the 2018 Hyundai Sonata in Norman, OK
Get behind the wheel of a 2018 Hyundai Sonata and experience the performance and efficiency your Norman, OK commute deserves. Contact AutoMax Hyundai of Norman at (888) 974-8847 or visit us at 551 N. Interstate Dr. in Norman, OK to learn more about the financing offers we have available to make the Hyundai Sonata yours. We can even help you compare the Hyundai Sonata vs. Toyota Camry.