2018 Hyundai Sonata Interior
The Hyundai Sonata has stood near the top of US News’ list of midsized cars for years, and the latest iteration is no different. This high placement is due in no small part to the 2018 Hyundai Sonata interior design and features, as well as a refresh that includes:
- Intuitive Features
- Supportive Seats
- Expansive Trunk
- High-Quality Materials
- Advanced Infotainment
The interior of the Sonata is engineered around the driver with thoughtful features that provide cabin occupants with access to the comfort and conveniences they need when they need it:
- Class-Leading Interior Capacity: The Hyundai Sonata’s interior measures 122.4 cubic feet, more than any other sedan in its class.
- Customizable Climate Control: Dual–zone climate controls allow the driver and front passenger to customize their space to suit their own tastes.
- Driver–Centric Center Stack: The Sonata’s infotainment system, audio, and climate controls are all designed to be within easy reach of the driver to minimize distractions and make accessing content quick and easy.
- High–Strength Materials: The high-strength materials used in the Sonatas construction not only provide a safer, more secure interior space, but limit body roll and road noise as well.
Sleek design and attention to detail aren’t the only reasons to love the 2018 Hyundai Sonata interior. Norman, OK drivers also have access to these impressive features:
- Power Controls: Power windows and door locks and an available pushbutton ignition put the power squarely in the driver’s hands.
- Smart Cruise Control: And optional autonomous cruise control system with start/stop capability is available to provide additional convenience and safety.
- Heated and Cooled Seats: Options such as heated and ventilated front seats provide an extra touch of luxury without the luxury price tag.
- Power Sunroof: The available power tilt and slide sunroof lets just the right amount of fresh air and sunshine in, no matter what the weather outside.
- Infinity Audio: Drivers can choose to add an Infinity 10-speaker premium audio system with subwoofer and 400-watt external amplifier.
- Blue Link: The Blue Link telematics system and Connected Car Care package connects the vehicle to a compatible smartphone and access hands-free calling, music streaming, and much more.
Test-drive the 2018 Hyundai Sonata in Norman, OK
Slide into the 2018 Hyundai Sonata interior and upgrade your Norman, OK commute. To schedule a test drive or learn more about the financing options available contact AutoMax Hyundai of Norman at Norman or visit our showroom at 551 N. Interstate Dr. in Norman, OK. We can even help you compare the Hyundai Sonata vs. Toyota Camry.