What are the 2019 Hyundai Tucson MPG Ratings?
The 2019 Hyundai Tucson is available in seven configurations, starting at $21,100 MSRP. With features like Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™ compatibility, Hyundai SmartSense safety suite, and strong and efficient performance, the new Tucson is worth every penny. Take a look at the performance specs that make this model capable and efficient on Oklahoma City roads, then take your favorite Hyundai Tucson trim for a test drive.
2019 Tucson Engine Options
The Hyundai Tucson is available with two engine options. Each offers standard front-wheel drive with the option of all-wheel drive, and the standard 6-speed automatic transmission with SHIFTRONIC®. These are the engine options:
- 161 hp 2.0L four-cylinder engine – standard on the SE and Value trim levels.
- 181 hp 2.4L four-cylinder engine – standard on the SEL, Sport, Limited, Night, and Ultimate trim level.
2019 Tucson Fuel Economy
The Hyundai Tucson gas mileage helps you save more at the pump around Moore, and with seven configurations offered, you’ll find solid Tucson MPG ratings.
- SE and Value: The engine in these trims gets an EPA-estimated 23 mpg city and 30 mpg highway.
- SEL, Sport, Limited, Night, and Ultimate: The engine in these trims gets an EPA-estimated 22 mpg city and 28 mpg highway.
In addition to its fuel-efficient engine options, this Hyundai sedan also offers Tuttle drivers an abundance of performance features to help make any commute a safe, powerful, and efficient one. These Tucson performance features include:
- 16.4-gallon fuel tank
- 150 to 175 lb-ft of torque
- Standard front-wheel drive
- SIx-speed automatic transmission with SHIFTRONIC® on all trims
- 17- to 19-inch standard wheels
- Towing max from 1,500-2,000 pounds
Put the 2019 Hyundai Tucson MPG Ratings to the Test
The best way to experience the efficiency of the new Hyundai Tucson gas mileage is to take one for a test drive with AutoMax Hyundai Norman. Learn more about this model, or another Hyundai model, in person, browse our new vehicle specials, schedule a test drive, then bring your favorite Tucson home to Oklahoma City. Contact AutoMax Hyundai Norman in the meantime with any questions.