What are the 2019 Hyundai Elantra MPG Ratings?
The 2019 Hyundai Elantra is available in five configurations, starting at $17,100 MSRP. The sleek exterior features energy-efficient and bright LED headlights, and the inside features 7-inch display audio and Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™ compatibility. You also get to take advantage of the brand’s suite of safety features with Hyundai SmartSense. Not only is this a safe, connected vehicle, but it also fuel efficient as well for your commute in the Oklahoma City area.
2019 Elantra Engine Options
This Hyundai sedan is available with two engine options. The standard engine is a 2.0L four-cylinder engine, which delivers 147 hp and is available on the SE, SEL, Value Edition, and Limited trim levels. The second engine is a 1.4L turbocharged GDI four-cylinder engine that delivers 128 hp and is available on the Eco trim level.
2019 Elantra Fuel Economy
The Hyundai Elantra gas mileage helps you save at the pump around Moore, as all five configurations offer solid Elantra MPG ratings.
- SE: The engine in the base trim gets an EPA-estimated 29 mpg city, 38 mpg highway, and 33 mpg combined.
- SEL, Value Edition, Limited: The engine in these configurations gets an EPA-estimated 28 mpg city, 37 mpg highway, and 32 mpg combined.
- Eco: This trim level’s engine gets an EPA-estimated 32 mpg city, 40 mpg highway, and 35 mpg combined.
- 14-gallon fuel tank
- 132 to 156 lb-ft of torque
- Standard front-wheel drive
- Six-speed manual transmission on SE
- SIx-speed automatic transmission with SHIFTRONIC® on SEL, Value Edition, and Limited
- Seven-speed EcoShift® Dual Clutch Transmission with SHIFTRONIC® on Eco
- 15- to 17-inch standard wheels
Put the 2019 Hyundai Elantra MPG Ratings to the Test in Norman
Interested in learning more about the fuel economy of this sedan? Contact us or set up a test drive at AutoMax Hyundai Norman. Experience the performance in person, and explore the interior, exterior, and safety features of the Elantra.
More News From AutoMax Hyundai Norman
The 2019 Hyundai Elantra is available in five configurations, starting at $17,100 MSRP. The sleek exterior features energy-efficient and bright LED headlights, and the inside features 7-inch display audio and Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™ compatibility. You also get to take advantage of the brand’s suite of safety features with Hyundai SmartSense. Not only is…
There are several easy ways to tell if you need new brakes, including squealing or grinding noise, strange smells, a tendency for the vehicle to jut forward or pull to a side, or vibration in the steering wheel. All of these are red flags indicating that you should schedule brake service as soon as possible….
The 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe offers Oklahoma City area drivers a wide array of standard and available tech features. Whether you’re driving across town or heading out on an epic road trip, these easy-to-use technology features provide connectivity, convenience, entertainment, and an all-around safer driving experience. Explore the technology of the new Santa Fe, then test…