The 2017 Hyundai Tucson Reviews Moore and Norman Drivers Need to Read
If you aren’t already a fan of Hyundai’s latest crossover, the 2017 Hyundai Tucson reviews will make you one. Norman and Moore drivers in need of a new crossover for work or family are sure to be pleased, as Hyundai’s latest model seats five and features four trim levels and a wide range of package options for customizability – and it’s available now at AutoMax Hyundai of Norman.
Critics Adore the All-new Tucson
Now that it’s been on the road for a bit, the 2017 Hyundai Tucson reviews are rolling in, and the critics are fans:
- Car and Driver: “Named after an American desert town, styled in Germany, and built in South Korea, the Tucson is a globe-trotting go-getter. It’s value packed, too—touchscreen infotainment with satellite radio is standard. Limited models have nav and leather seats.”
- The Car Connection: “The 2017 Hyundai Tucson [is] an attractive, economical crossover SUV that’s worth a spot on your shopping list.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “Consider the 2017 Hyundai Tucson if your small-SUV needs include style, sophisticated technology and great fuel economy. On top of it all is Hyundai’s excellent 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty.”
The 2017 Hyundai Tucson Features and Specs
These 2017 Hyundai Tucson features offer a glimpse of what to expect when you visit AutoMax Hyundai of Norman for a test drive:
- Technology: Bluetooth and a five-inch touchscreen come standard on all Tucson models while upgrades like Hyundai Blue Link telematics, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto mark this crossover as state-of-the-art.
- Safety: A rearview camera joins the usual standard safety features – antilock brakes, three-point seat belts, an array of airbags – and advanced driver assistance and accident prevention features like collision mitigation braking and blind-spot monitoring are available as well.
- Performance: A 164-hp 2.0L four-cylinder with up to 30 mpg/highway is standard while a 175-hp 1.6L turbocharged engine with 32 mpg/highway is available. Both engines feature automatic transmissions and can be paired with all-wheel drive.
Test Drive a 2017 Hyundai Tucson and Give Us Your Own Review Near Norman and Moore Today
Now that you know what the pros think, we want to hear your 2017 Hyundai Tucson reviews. Norman and Moore drivers, visit AutoMax Hyundai of Norman at 551 N Interstate Drive six days a week. Contact us online or give us a call at (888) 974-8847 to schedule your test drive.