2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Reviews
Drivers looking for a new crossover in the Norman or Moore area, we’ve brought together some of the top 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport reviews to make your car search easier. Rather than hunt all over the internet for the upsides of Hyundai’s new crossover, we have the highlights of the reviews and the highlights of the Santa Fe Sport all in one place for you.
The Santa Fe Sport Wins the Hearts of Critics
These are just a few of the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport reviews we have to share with you; rest assured that if you go looking, you’ll find heaps more praise for this sporty crossover.
- Edmunds: “With its generous equipment roster, top safety ratings and lengthy warranty, we think the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport is a desirable pick among affordable crossover SUVs.”
- Car and Driver: “While the exterior alterations are light, Hyundai has performed major work in the world of electronics, both in terms of in-car entertainment and safety. The Sport ships with a standard 5.0-inch display for the audio system, while 7.0- and 8.0-inch screens with Android Auto are available, as is an updated Infinity audio system with QuantumLogic surround sound and Clari-Fi music-restoration technology”
- The Car Connection: “The 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport received a substantial refresh this year that helps cement its status as Hyundai’s go-to ‘tweener in its SUV lineup.”
The 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Specs and Features
The best way to see the Santa Fe Sport is to get behind the wheel, but we want to share some highlights with you so it’s easy to understand why the critics are fans.
- Pricing: With a base price of just $25,350, the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport is one of the most affordable new family vehicles available in Oklahoma, and recent upgrades to the base model give drivers even more for their money.
- Tech Features: Standard technology like Bluetooth, a rearview camera, a 5-inch in-dash LCD display, and a six-speaker CD stereo system give the Santa Fe Sport an edge over competing crossovers.
- Engine Specs: The standard 2.4L four-cylinder kicks out 185 hp and 178 lb.-ft. of torque, earning an EPA-estimated 27 mpg/highway while the available 2.0L turbocharged engine delivers 240 hp and 260 lb.-ft. of torque with 26 mpg/highway.
Read More 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Reviews Near Moore and Norman Today
Now that you’ve read what the pros have to say, we want to hear your 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe reviews. Contact AutoMax Hyundai Norman online or by phone at (888) 974-8847 to schedule your test drive – Moore and Norman drivers, feel free to stop by our showroom six days a week at 551 N Interstate Drive in Norman, OK.