2017 Hyundai Elantra GT Reviews Thrill Moore and Mustang Drivers
The 2017 Hyundai Elantra GT reviews are a delight to Moore and Mustang drivers who demand performance, flexibility, and fun in a dynamic hatchback. Read on to hear what industry experts have to say, then make your way down to AutoMax Hyundai of Norman to test-drive yours today.
Critics Adore the New Elantra GT
While every iteration of the Hyundai Elantra is well-received, there is a special place in the hearts of performance enthusiasts for the GT:
- Car and Driver: “If any Elantra was going to impress us, this would be it.”
- The Car Connection: “The 2017 Hyundai Elantra’s one of the most composed small cars we’ve driven.”
- AutoBlog: “Everything is much more composed, even when you’re really pushing it.”
- Auto Trader: “To us, there’s no doubt that the latest Elantra is among the best compact cars on the market, and it definitely deserves a place on your shopping list.”
The 2017 Hyundai Elantra GT Specs and Features
In addition to impressive style, the Elantra GT offers drivers extensive standard and available amenities designed to excite:
- Performance: Hyundai powers the GT with the 2.0L inline 4-cylinder engine mated to a 6-speed manual transmission or optional 6-speed automatic transmission with SHIFTRONIC for up to 173 hp and 154 lb.-ft. of torque and fuel efficiency of up to 24 mpg/city and 32 mpg/highway.
- Impressive Interior: Standard features like air conditioning, power windows and door locks, and remote entry can be paired with heated and cooled power front seats one-touch driver-up window, and proximity key with pushbutton start.
- Advanced Tech: Bluetooth hands-free calling is standard and pairs with the available Android Auto and Apple CarPlay to expand the infotainment system to include maps, music, traffic and more. Drivers can even add a 7-inch touchscreen navigation system if they like.
- Safety: Standard ABS, traction control, stability control, advanced airbags, and the optional rearview camera system provide the right balance of safety and convenience.
Explore the 2017 Hyundai Elantra GT Reviews on Your Moore and Mustang Test-drive
Schedule a test-drive of the 2017 Hyundai Elantra GT and see why the reviews should have Moore and Mustang drivers talking. Contact AutoMax Hyundai of Norman at (888) 974-8847, or visit us at 551 N. Interstate Dr. in Norman, OK.