The 2017 Hyundai Accent Reviews You Need to See
To make the new car search easier, we’ve brought together some of our favorite 2017 Hyundai Accent reviews. This small car is a favorite of our Moore and Norman drivers, and if you’re on the fence about it, we think seeing what the pros have to say might just show you why you need this car in your life.
The Accent Piques the Interest of Critics
In a world filled with boring vehicles, these 2017 Hyundai Accent reviews show that this is a small car that pulls away from the herd and offers something different.
- Kelley Blue Book: “No longer the flimsy and Spartan econobox of the past, the Accent looks and feels more substantial than the average subcompact and it comes standard with an amazing 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty.”
- The Car Connection: “The Hyundai has a very comfortable, spacious interior for passengers, one of the best in its class. Even tall passengers will be able to get in and out easily and have enough headroom and legroom in the front seats.”
- Car and Driver: “The Accent, with its distinctive design and fuel-sipping engine, is a fine choice for an economical car. Available as a four-door sedan or a five-door hatchback, the interior feels more upscale than the competition’s.”
The 2017 Hyundai Accent Specs and Features
It’s not magic that the Accent has impressed names like Kelley Blue Book and Car and Driver. These 2017 Hyundai Accent specs and features helped sway the critics.
- Engine: A 1.6L four-cylinder is standard, with an energetic 137 hp and 123 lb.-ft. of torque. Paired with a six-speed manual or automatic transmission, the Accent earns up to 38 mpg/highway.
- Hatchback or Sedan: The small car market seems flooded with sedans these days, and few give you the option to go with a hatchback anymore. The Accent offers choices.
- Modern Features: Available Bluetooth connectivity and a six-speaker stereo system with CD player, satellite radio, and USB input show that the Accent is a small car with a modern twist.
Test Drive a 2017 Hyundai Accent and Give Us Your Own Review in Norman and Moore Today
Find your next car today at AutoMax Hyundai of Norman. Drivers from Norman and Moore can visit us at 551 N. Interstate Dr. for a test drive; we want to hear your 2017 Hyundai Accent reviews. Contact us online or by phone at (405) 364-2000 to schedule your time behind the wheel.