2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Reviews
The all-new 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe is, without a doubt, one of the year’s most highly sought-after vehicles and the definition of all things luxury. Released this past year to critical acclaim, the 2016 Genesis offers a phenomenal standard powertrain, spacious interior seating comprised of high-quality materials, and a tremendous multi-speaker sound system combined with advanced sound-dampening technology. Read on for more information on what the 2016 Genesis Coupe reviews mean for your Norman or Moore commute, then stop by Automax Hyundai of Norman to get behind the wheel.
Critics Are Delighted With the All-new Genesis Coupe
Critics can’t seem to say enough about Hyundai’s 2016 Genesis Coupe:
- The Car Connection: “The 2016 Genesis Coupe combines the brand’s “Fluidic Sculpture” look of recent years with a lot more aggression and extroversion. These models got extra power and performance for 2013, as well as bolder face, better detailing, and some seriously upgraded cabin materials.”
- Car and Driver: “Along with a handsome midcycle face lift for 2013, Hyundai has improved the coupe’s base 2.0-liter, port-injected four with a new twin-scroll turbocharger and a larger intercooler. Horsepower jumps from 210 to a healthy 274 while torque climbs from 223 pound-feet to 275. Although torque peaks at just 2000 rpm, there’s not much thrust from the turbo until the engine spools past 3000.”
- Edmunds: “The 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe should be on any shopper’s list. Consider that this sport coupe comes standard with a V6 engine that puts out a whopping 348 horsepower. Yes, you read that right: 348 hp. Standard. Combine that with rear-wheel drive, eager handling and a reasonable price tag and you have the ingredients for fast, affordable fun.”
2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Specs and Features
The 2016 Hyundai Genesis earned itself the attention of critics thanks to a full suite of advanced design and technology features:
- Performance: The 2016 Genesis Coupe is equipped with a standard 3.8L V6 engine capable of generating up to 348 hp and 295 lb.-ft. of peak
- Interior Space: The 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe boast a best-in-class combined interior volume of 123 cubic feet, surpassing high-tier competitors like the Cadillac CTS, the Lexus GS 350, and the Mercedes E350.
- Fuel Economy: Sporting a fuel-tank capacity of 20.3 gallons, the 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe’s rear wheel drive configuration boasts an impressive fuel mileage estimate of 18 mpg/city and 29 mpg/highway, while its all wheel drive equivalent estimates around 16 mpg/city and 25 mpg/highway.
See More 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Reviews Near Norman and Moore
You’ve read the 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe reviews, now it’s time to judge for yourself. Stop by Automax Hyundai of Norman at 551 N. Interstate Dr in Norman today, or contact us at 888-481-7024 to schedule an appointment today.