The 2016 Hyundai Sonata Reviews Reveal Sheer Praise
The 2016 Hyundai Sonata reviews are in and, like Moore and Mustang drivers, the experts can’t get enough of this attractive, feature-filled sedan. Read on to learn what the critics have to say about the 2016 Hyundai Sonata performance, braking, and construction, then stop by AutoMax Hyundai in Norman for a test drive.
Critical Praise for the 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Shoppers have long been fans of the Hyundai Sonata and with critical praise like this, it’s easy to see why:
- AutoBlog – “Pedal feel is reassuring at all speeds, with good modulation. I simulated a panic stop from 60 mph and the Sonata stopped straight and in a surprisingly short distance, with ABS clacking away but without much drama. I wish all midsize sedans stopped as well.”
- Kelley Blue Book – “Straddling the line is the 1.6-liter turbocharged engine in the Eco model, a drivetrain that offers surprising acceleration.”
- Edmunds – “Possibly the most striking characteristic of the Sonata’s character – across all trims – is the utter silence with which it goes about its business. This is a quiet car.”
- AutoWeek – “In back, the rear seat room is downright cavernous — four genuine six-footers fit so well you’ll wonder why Hyundai even needs bigger models.”
The 2016 Hyundai Sonata Highlights
The Sonata is designed to provide abundant power, technology, and convenience features, such as:
- Power – The Sonata offers either a 1.6L twin-scroll turbocharged 178-hp 4-cylinder engine that makes 195 lb-ft of torque, a 185-hp 2.4L inline 4-cylinder powerplant that makes 178 lb-ft of torque, and a 245-hp 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder motor that creates 260 lb-ft of torque.
- Technology – Hyundai has packed the Sonata with abundant available features like Bluetooth hands-free connectivity, steering wheel mounted audio controls, optional SiriusXM satellite radio, access to Android Auto, available Infinity sound system with 400-watt external amplifier, and Blue Link telematics.
- Convenience – The Sonata offers class-exclusive features like optional heated and ventilated front seats, heated rear seats, a heated steering wheel, hands-free smart trunk with auto open feature, and proximity key with pushbutton start.
Now That You’ve Read the 2016 Hyundai Sonata Reviews, Test-Drive it Near Moore and Mustang
For more information about the 2016 Hyundai Sonata reviews, or to test drive a Hyundai near Moore or Mustang, contact AutoMax Hyundai at (888) 974-8847 or stop our showroom at 551 N. Interstate Dr. in Norman, OK.