Trims and Pricing
Drivers can choose from four well-equipped 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe trims for their Norman and Moore commute:
- 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe SE – Starting at $30,800 MSRP
- 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited – Starting at $34,950 MSRP
- 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe SE Ultimate – Starting at $38,700 MSRP
- 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited Ultimate – Starting at $39,400 MSRP
A design refresh and added features make the new 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe a delight for the eye, and a practical choice for drivers who want more than a minivan replacement. New front and rear bumpers help to elevate the look of the crossover, while streamlined front and rear fascia help to deliver a more aerodynamic ride. New elements like LED fog lights, a more pronounced grille, elongated rectangular headlamps, power heated exterior mirrors, 18- or 19-inch alloy wheels, and LED daytime running lights help to enhance the already stunning exterior and bring it in line with the rest of the Hyundai family.
The Santa Fe is powered by the 3.3L DOHC 24-valve V6
engine paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission with SHIFTRONIC. This combination delivers as much as 290 hp and up to 252 lb.-ft. of torque. Each 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe is offered as either a FWD or AWD vehicle, allowing drivers to choose the type of performance handling best suits to their daily drive. When properly equipped, the Santa Fe offers 5,000 pounds of towing power.
Interior Design and Features
Inside, the new 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe has the comfort and technology that drivers have come to know and love, including:
- Abundant Seating – Drivers can choose the standard 7-passenger seating for larger groups, or opt for 6-passenger seating with second-row captain’s chairs to give everyone their own space. Standard power driver’s seat with optional heat and memory and available heated rear seats help provide optimal comfort for even the longest road trip.
- Driver Convenience – In addition to traditional convenience features like power windows, doors, cruise, and steering wheel mounted controls, drivers can take it up a notch with a heated steering wheel, side and rear sunshades, smart cruise control, and more.
- Innovative Technology – Bluetooth connectivity with hands-free calling is available, as are the new Apple CarPlay and Android Auto systems to help drivers connect their compatible smartphones to the onboard infotainment system for easy access to music, calling, news, apps and more through the responsive 7-inch color touchscreen display. For even greater access, drivers can even add the Hyundai Navigation system with 8-inch interface.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Along with one of the best warranties in the business, Hyundai offers some of the most forward-thinking safety features on the market as well, like a suite of standard and advanced airbags, Tire Pressure Monitoring, and more:
- Rear View Camera – The standard rearview camera or optional multi-view camera system provide drivers with a clear view of the space behind the vehicle to help with backing and trailering. Other options like Rear Cross-traffic Alert and rear parking sensors help to ensure that backing is effortless.
- Driver Assist – For 2017 Hyundai offers advanced optional features that include Blind Spot Detection, Lane Change Assist, High-beam assist, and the innovative Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection.
- Traction Control – Emergency maneuvers and towing are a breeze with standard 4-wheel ABS, Electronic Stability Control, Traction Control, Down Hill brake control and Hillstart Assist Control.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Reviews
The Santa Fe delivers
power, comfort, and convenience features that have shoppers excited, and industry experts are taking notice:
- Car and Driver – “With a 290-hp 3.3-liter V-6 and a six-speed automatic, acceleration is surprisingly brisk while shifts are smooth and unobtrusive.”
- Edmunds – “You might be surprised how far your dollar will go with the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe. It scores big with an appealing blend of power, comfort and style, along with the industry’s best warranty.”
- Motor Trend – “Space was also generous with comfortable seating in the second and third rows.”
- The Car Connection – “The sharper-looking 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe is still a good value for families looking for a three-row hauler.”
Explore the Redesigned 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Near Norman and Moore Today
Contact AutoMax Hyundai of Norman at (888) 974-8847, or visit us at 551 N. Interstate Dr. in Norman, OK to experience the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe and see how it can elevate your Norman and Moore commute.