2017 Hyundai Elantra GT vs. 2017 Mazda3 5-Door
Mazda3 5 Door
Are you looking for a hatchback to make trips around Moore easier? The 2017 Hyundai Elantra GT should be at the top of your list for its endless list of options and versatile interior. We’ve compared it to a popular competitor, the 2017 Mazda3 5-Door so you can see how this car is the right choice for your needs around Mustang and beyond. When you match them based on three important points when investing in a new hatchback (pricing, performance, and cargo capacity), it’s clear which one comes out on top. Read on below, then come visit us for a test drive today!
Budget is always an important factor when you’re investing in a new car. Thankfully, the 2017 Hyundai Elantra GT is a smart choice when it comes to pricing. When you put it up against the 2017 Mazda3 5-door model, you definitely save more with the Elantra GT. We offer competitive financing offers and work with you for the best plan possible with our dedicated in-house finance department:
- 2017 Hyundai Elantra GT: MSRP starting at $18,800
- 2017 Mazda3 5-Door: MSRP starting at $19,095
If you’re looking for a car that can give you all the sporty thrills you’re looking for without the price tag of a sports car, the 2017 Hyundai Elantra GT could be it for you. With efficient performance that outdoes its rivals with output, it impresses drivers near and far. You have the option of a manual or automatic transmission, depending on your driving style, and you will receive up to 32 mpg/highway and 24 mpg/city. You can also expect:
- 2017 Hyundai Elantra GT: 2.0L 4-cylinder engine that generates up to 173 hp and 154 lb.-ft. of torque
- 2017 Mazda3 5-Door: 2.0L 4-cylinder engine that generates up to 155 hp and 150 lb.-ft. of torque.
The beauty of investing in a hatchback vehicle means you can enjoy the size and efficiency of a small car while still utilizing a versatile cargo space to take bigger loads than a compact car normally allows you to. You’ll be happy to know that the 2017 Hyundai Elantra GT once again comes out on top when it comes to available cargo area, meaning there’s less that you have to leave behind for all of life’s adventures:
- 2017 Hyundai Elantra GT: You’ll have a cargo volume of 23.0 cu. ft. Additionally, cargo area tie downs to secure your cargo are standard in this vehicle for added protection.
- 2017 Mazda3 5-Door: The maximum cargo space of this model is only 20.2 cu. ft., shying in comparison to the new Elantra GT. There are no cargo area tie downs, nor is there the option to add them.
Take the 2017 Hyundai Elantra GT On The Road Near Moore and Mustang Today
Now that you’ve seen how the 2017 Hyundai Elantra GT out-competes its rivals, you can meet us at Automax Hyundai, located at 551 N. Interstate Dr. in Norman, OK, near drivers of Moore and Mustang to see it in person today. Give us a ring at (405) 364-2000 if you have any questions, or leave a message online and we’ll be in touch!