The 2016 Hyundai Veloster’s Price Promises More For Less
Since it first arrived on the market, the Hyundai Veloster has received a significant amount of attention for its head-turning design, responsive driving dynamics, and a surprisingly sophisticated cabin. All of this comes at a low price that’s in line with its target market, and the 2016 Hyundai Veloster continues in that direction offering a lot more for a whole lot less.
Here’s a closer look at how much you’ll pay for the 2016 Hyundai Veloster, which is offered in a host of trim levels to fit different budgets and desires.
- 2016 Hyundai Veloster Base: MSRP from $18,000
- 2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo R-Spec: MSRP from $21,600
- 2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo Automatic: MSRP from $23,800
- 2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo Rally: MSRP from $23,950
When it comes to performance, the 2016 Hyundai Veloster delivers power and responsiveness at a price that’s much lower than you’ll find among most sporty coupes.
- Base Engine: Base Veloster trims get a 1.6L inline-four mated to a six-speed manual or automated manual transmission. Power is rated at 138 hp and 123 lb-ft of torque, while fuel economy is quite strong at up to an EPA-estimated 35 mpg highway and 26 mpg city.
- Turbo Engine: The turbocharged version of this powertrain significantly increases output to a commanding 201 hp and 195 lb-ft of torque. Fuel economy remains strong at up to an EPA-estimated 33 mpg highway and 24 mpg city.
Just because it’s affordable, doesn’t mean that the 2016 Hyundai Veloster doesn’t come without its perks. Even the base trim gets 17-inch alloy wheels, LED headlights, a rearview camera, Blue Link emergency telematics, a 7-inch touchscreen interface, satellite radio, and Bluetooth phone and audio. With base features like that, it’s downright surprising that you’re talking about a sub-$20,000 sports coupe!
Find Out More About the 2016 Hyundai Veloster at AutoMax Hyundai
If you’re as excited as we are about the 2016 Hyundai Veloster, then there’s a good chance you’ll want to be around when it goes on sale. Find out everything there is to know by contacting AutoMax Hyundai of Norman or stopping by at 551 N. Interstate Dr. in Norman, OK.